There are a lot of decisions to be made before investing in a new kitchen. Prioritize necessities versus wish-list items. Consider your lifestyle and the needs of your family.
Are you a gourmet cook?
Do you entertain frequently?
Do you have a growing family or are you an empty-nester?
Are there special needs for aging or disabilities?
With Fieldstone Cabinetry's custom capabilities, you can design the perfect kitchen to fit your lifestyle.
The kitchen serves as a gathering spot for family and friends. Plan your space to accommodate your lifestyle and consider your use. Extend your storage and serving areas into adjoining rooms with beverage and entertainment centers, hutches and buffets.
- Open kitchens that flow into the family and dining areas maximize space for entertaining.
- Islands add extra seating, storage, work area or serving space.
- Beverage centers with bar sinks, wine and beverage coolers, ice makers and cabinets designed for tall alcohol bottles makes entertaining a breeze.
- Custom hutches and buffets provide extra serving space and for storing serving platters, utensils and other entertainment necessities.
- Plan for sufficient electrical outlets throughout the kitchen, island and serving areas.
- A second dishwasher simplifies clean up.
- Trash and recycling bins are convenient in the beverage center.
If not … An Entertaining Kitchen, find the Fieldstone custom kitchen that fits your lifestyle.
Universal Access Kitchens – Coming Soon
Kids in the Kitchen – Coming Soon
Technology in the Kitchen – Coming Soon
Fieldstone Cabinetry takes pride in every handcrafted cabinet they build. It’s easy to see the beauty and attention to detail on the exterior of your new cabinets, and what you don’t see counts too!
For more information, link to your local Fieldstone Cabinet dealer linked below: