Hazelnut and Rye are the newest additions to Fieldstone Cabinetry’s comprehensive line of cabinet colors.
Both colors are true browns—there are no red or orange undertones. Hazelnut is the darker of the two colors. These cabinet colors are timeless choices for cabinetry throughout your home.
Mixing cabinet colors and wood types creates a unique and individual look. The true browns of Hazelnut and Rye are excellent colors for adding a second finish.
- Light finishes such as Marshmallow Cream, Mushroom, or Ivory produces a striking contrast with Hazelnut.
- Base and wall cabinets finished in Rye with an Ebony glaze paired with an island in Java or Licorice makes an eye-catching design statement.
- Don’t forget custom colors; you provide the swatch and Fieldstone Cabinetry can match it!
- Hazelnut and Rye are available on Cherry, Rustic Cherry, Alder, Rustic Alder and Lyptus wood.
- Add extra depth or highlight the natural characteristics of rustic woods with an Ebony glaze. Simply stunning!
At the February 2014 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (K/BIS) held in Las Vegas, true browns and earth shades were trending as popular choices of homeowners. Hazelnut and Rye are ideal colors for designing a welcoming and comfortable space.With Driftwood, you can bring the timeless look of ocean-tumbled, weathered wood to your kitchen or bath.