Has the operating costs been holding your back from enjoying all the benefits and pleasure from owning a hot tub? You can now enjoy lower monthly operating costs with Hot Spring Spas energy-efficient spas.
Hot Spring Spas leads the industry in design, engineering, and manufacturing of energy-efficient hot tubs. With Hot Spring Spas’ Energy Smart® system, each spa is built with a combination of energy-efficient features that simultaneously provide you with lower operating costs and the best value over time.
Hot Spring hot tubs has certified all models to the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California law. With California setting the standard for energy-efficient hot tubs, you can have peace of mind knowing that your spa is designed to keep operating costs low no matter where you live.
Hot Spring Spas makes your spa energy-efficient by:
- Totally insulating every Highlife Collection model with multiple layers of high density, polyurethane foam that’s also used to insulate commercial freezers
- Using the innovative FiberCor™ insulation in the Limelight Collection models, which fills the cabinet completely to a density that is 4 times greater than the ½ lb. foam used on most spas
- Manufacturing all spa covers to ensure a custom-fit and tight seal to lock in warm air, and have a dense foam core with a high R-value for insulation
- Continuously circulating spa water with the SilentFlo 5000® circulation pump that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
- Featuring the powerful WaveMaster® jet pumps dedicated to powering the jets and are only activated when you need them
- Featuring the SmartJet® system that lets you direct power only to the jets you choose, for less horsepower and energy
- Designing our own heaters to maximize the transfer of heat to the water for maximum efficiency
- Featuring our patented pump shroud that transfers heat from the equipment compartment to the water to utilize pump exhaust heat, minimizing water cooling and energy consumption
- Featuring dimmer-controlled LED lights that use less energy than a standard light bulb in all models
Hot Spring Spas of Santa Cruz and San Jose is an award-winning, locally owned spa company who has won a number of retail excellence awards over its 42 years of being in business. With two showrooms to serve you, they are ready to help you with your design ideas and provide contractor referrals for the complete installation including electrical, deck building or landscaping. They are proud of the reputation they've earned for providing excellent service to thousands of satisfied customers since 1976.