Elizabeth Shutters fine wood shutters use the best materials for a longer lasting, quality made shutters.
Dreaming about beautiful shutters for your home? Elizabeth Shutters is proud to make The Last Honest Shutter and are committed to satisfying their customers with outstanding quality and service, at factory-direct prices. They will help you with your design needs and much more when it comes to enhancing your windows and upgrading your home.
Elizabeth Shutters manufactures and installs their plantation shutters throughout California. They call them “The Last Honest Shutter” because among all major shutter manufacturers, Elizabeth Shutters still makes shutters out of the finest whole Basswood and Acrylic materials sourced locally.
At Elizabeth Shutters, it is a priority to maintain all quality products, great pricing, the highest environmental standards, and always happy customers. The result is the best shutter money can buy. Their customer satisfaction ratings speak for themselves. Customer Reviews
Elizabeth Shutters is proud to sell The Last Honest Shutter directly to consumers without a middleman, price gouging, sub-contractors, or short cuts.
How Elizabeth Shutters are made:
- 100% Whole Basswood – not finger-jointed, laminated, fibreboarded, edge glued, plastic, pine, or other imitations
- 100% Acrylic Lacquer (the most durable indoor paint available) – not water-based, water-borne or watered-down
- Over-engineered hardware, joinery and components for a lifetime of wear
- 100% Made in America
- Family owned and operated for 30 years
- A+ rating from BBB
- Manufactured according to the “greenest” standards in the world
- 100% Safe - Certified lead, asbestos, pvc and formaldehyde-free
- Lifetime | Transferrable Warranty against manufacturer’s defects
Elizabeth Shutters is proud to sell The Last Honest Shutter directly to consumers without middlemen, price gouging, sub-contractors or short cuts. They offer Free Installation and a Low-Price Guarantee; they will meet or beat any big box store bid. You can also design your own shutters, to fit your personality and home.